Larry Dean brings new show Fudnut to Tyne Theatre & Opera House in 2021
The Tyne Theatre & Opera House have made their first programme announcement for 2021 – Larry Dean will be bringing his new stand-up show, Fudnut, to the Tyne Theatre stage on Saturday 27th February 2021.
Larry Dean has been previously nominated for two Edinburgh Comedy Awards, Best Newcomer in 2015 and Best Show in 2018, and Fudnut is a brand new hour of “confessional storytelling at its funniest” (Herald ★★★★★).
Larry Dean, star of Live at the Apollo, can also be seen on Michael McIntyre’s Big Show, Mock The Week and Roast Battle. With a another huge year ahead, Dean is “destined to become a household name” (Telegraph ★★★★).
This show is the most recent addition to a diverse and exciting comedy programme at Tyne Theatre and Opera House. Other upcoming comedy names include; John Robins, Alexander Armstrong, Emily Atack, Sh*t-faced Shakespeare, Count Arthur Strong and Ardal O’Hanlon – all of which will be taking to the theatre’s stage before the end of the year.
General sale tickets are available from 11:00am on Friday 25th September at www.tynetheatreandoperahouse.uk
Tickets are priced: £15.50, £13.50 concessions
Age restriction: 16+
- The Tyne Theatre & Opera House Box Office is open 10am-3:30pm Monday to Friday and event days
- Booking and Information Line: 0844 2491 000 (10am – 6pm Monday to Friday)
- More information at our Website: www.tynetheatreandoperahouse.uk
- Facebook: Facebook.com/tynetheatreandoperahouse | Twitter: twitter.com/tyneoperahouse
- Theatre Address: 109 – 119 Westgate Road, Newcastle, NE1 4AG