NE1 are recruiting an Office Services Executive
NE1, the international award-winning Business Improvement District Company, established in 2009, has earned an unparalleled reputation for delivering an exciting range of projects and events which continue to have a transformational impact on the city centre.
Reporting to the Finance & Office Manager, responsibilities of the Office Services Executive include but are not limited to:
• administrative support to the Executive Team, serving as the main point of contact for all enquiries coming into the company by email and phone
• leading, with support from the team, on the delivery and admistration of NE1’s experiential marketing
• updating and managing NE1’s CRM database, including data management & analysis
• supporting the team in handling their day-to-day issues and maintaining strong relationships with the company’s membership
Working Hours: 9am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday (37.5 hrs per week)
NE1 are currently working to a hybrid model of home-working and office-working, incorporating 3 office-based days per week, with the ability to work from home on others.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-starting, motivated and organised individual who is able to see the potential offered by this position. The role will be wide ranging and will require the successful applicant’s involvement across the Company’s programme. As such, they will need to be comfortable working and communicating with the full range of NE1’s staff and members, able to prioritise their workload and complete work to tight deadlines. The ability to use their initiative and to work independently will be absolutely essential.
Ideally, the successful candidate will be educated to degree level and be comfortable using Microsoft Office programmes such as MS Word and MS Excel. Full training will be provided where necessary.
Essential professional characteristics:
• Strong IT skills particularly with Excel
• A good telephone manner and confidence talking to people
• Attention to detail
• A flexible approach and works well as part of a small team in a busy office environment
• A desire to show initiative
• Previous office experience
Desirable professional characteristics:
• Experience in managing CRM system
• Experience collecting and analysing data and results
Salary - £20,000P/A
To apply, email a copy of your CV, along with a cover letter, to [email protected].
The closing date for applications is Friday 29th April. Interviews will take place from 10am Friday 6th May.