Stop Motion Animation Holiday School: Tyneside Cinema
Does your little one loving storytelling, art or have an interest in film? Then the Stop Motion Animation Holiday School at Tyneside Cinema could be just what you are looking for to keep them entertained during the Easter holidays!
The four day course will be taught by Tyneside Cinema’s experienced artist filmmaker, Taryn Edmonds.
What will they get up to?
- Develop an idea into a story
- Work in groups to create short animations
- Make a longer film with a story and material of their choice
- Have a premier for their families and friends to attend on the last day
- Receive a copy of their work to keep
If you book a place to both Easter Holiday Schools on offer at Tyneside Cinema, you will receive 10% off your order.
£125 per child
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays 6th April - 9th April 2020
0191 227 5500
10 Pilgrim Street
Newcastle upon Tyne
Monday 10am - 11pm
Tuesday 10am - 11pm
Wednesday 10am - 11pm
Thursday 10am - 11pm
Friday 10am - 11pm
Saturday 10am - 11pm
Sunday 11am - 11pm
Tyneside Cinema’s Box Office is open from 10:00am to 9:00pm (11:00am to 9:00pm on Sundays)
Suitable for ages 10-13
Events at this Venue