The Walk-In Wardrobe Fashion Experience: intu Eldon Square Shopping Centre
With all the latest trends from all the biggest brands. Me Me Me Shoppers; come treat yourself to something stylish and be the envy of all your friends. Window Shoppers; take time to shop around before taking the plunge on those new must-have items.
The Walk-in wardrobe fashion experience
Between 24 March and 1 April, step inside our Spring Summer walk-in wardrobe and discover this season's biggest trends from your favourite retailers.
Each day our stylist will hold a series of styling workshops to get you ready for the new season. Join us at 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm and discover how you can wear Spring’s biggest trends.
24, 26, 28 and 30 March:
- Florals: We’ll talk about the impact of print on your body shape, teaching you how to choose the right floral print for your shape and stature and most importantly how to style the trend to ensure you look amazing.
- Swimwear master class: Our personal stylist will share the science behind swimwear, teaching you how to choose the right style to accentuate your assets and ensure that you feel confident and ready to go poolside.
- Blush flush: Pink is “the” colour of the season – be it blush or a rich fuchsia. Our personal stylist will teach you how to identify the right shade of pink to suit and enhance your skin tone and hair colour.
- The perfect Spring capsule wardrobe: Our personal stylist will help you to identify those key pieces you need this season to build a selection of different looks for all occasions.
- All day make up: With big spring occasions such as weddings and holidays abroad imminent, learn from our retailer experts how to ensure your make up lasts the day. Learn the tips and tricks to ensure your make up can stand the test of time, while remaining fresh and perfect.
25, 27, 29, 31 March:
- 80’s redux: Think 80’s glamour turned right up, we’ll pull together the perfect party outfits for your Saturday night. We’ll look at what’s hot from your favourite retailers and how to style high shine and molten metallic to suit your shape and skin tone.
- Big Spring occasions: Weddings, christenings, a day at the races, whatever your big Spring occasion we’ll help to create your look from head to toe. And if you already have your frock, why not bring it along and we can help advise what accessories will bring your look to life.
- Personal stylist suite: Before you hit the shops, stop by our Q&A workshop with your fashion dilemma and our stylist will be on hand to help.
- The new athleisure: Whether your goal is to look gym ready or add a sporty edge to your chic style, we’ll look at updating your spring wardrobe with sports influences.
- Perfect day to evening make up: Going straight from work to the bar to meet friends? Our resident make-up artists will teach you all the tricks to ensure your make up looks fresh all day and then how to turn up the volume, working it into a bold evening look.
14th March - 1st April 2017
Newcastle upon Tyne
Monday 9.00am - 8.00pm
Tuesday 9.00am - 8.00pm
Wednesday 9.00am - 8.00pm
Thursday 9.00am - 8.00pm
Friday 9.00am - 8.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 7.00pm
Sunday 11.00am - 5.00pm