3 Small Plates for £12: The Shilling
Craving for some nibbles to accompany your drinks?
At The Shilling, enjoy nibbles and small plates, either priced individually or you can enjoy 3 plates for £12 all day every day!
- Artisan bakers bread basket: a fantastic selection of bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar £4
- Garlicky Mushrooms: Pan-fried selection of wild mushrooms cooked in olive oil, rosemary and garlic £4 V/VG
- Shilling Pork Crackling: Aerated high welfare pork with spicy seeds and spiced apple sauce £4
- Bitterballen: 18 hour slow cooked high welfare chuck beef steak, beef broth, white sauce, and nutmeg, all breaded and fried, with mustard £4.5.
- 'No kissing tonight' Garlic bread: Brioche bread with seriously garlicky butter and crispy rosemary £4.5 V/VE
- Penny Black Sausage Roll: own recipe penny black high welfare Pork sausage rolled in puff pastry and a splash of "in your face" mustard £4.5. Can be made Vegetarian or Vegan.
- The Biggest Baddest Nachos on the planet: Tortilla crisps, slow cooked 8-hour chilli, smoked cheese, kicking chilli and drizzled with punchy gremolata. £5, can be made Vegetarian or Vegan.
- Arancini: Summer veggies risotto balls with fiery arrabbiata sauce £5 (V/VE)
- Ribs: high welfare minced beef and pork cooked in a rich spicy tomato sauce, crunchy 'crumbs and gremolata £6
11th May - 14th August 2018
Available all day, every day
0191 230 5229
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
Friday - Sunday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
To get this offer for:
3 Small Plates for £12
Please visit the venue to redeem the offer.